The Nebraska Department of Economic Development (DED) and the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is conducting public hearings on the Proposed 2019 Annual Action Plan. The Proposed 2019 Annual Action Plan describes program funding, national and state objectives, application schedules, eligible activities, and selection criteria for projects for the following programs: CDBG, HOME, HTF, ESG, HOPWA, HSATF, and NAHTF.
Public Hearings are scheduled on:
March 13, 2019
- North Platte | 9 a.m. CT | Nebraska Department of Labor, 600 E. Francis, Suite 9, North Platte, NE
- Kearney | 2 p.m. CT | Kearney Public Library, 2020 1st Ave., Kearney, NE
- Scottsbluff | 2 p.m. MT | Lied Scottsbluff Public Library, 1809 3rd Avenue, Scottsbluff, NE
March 27, 2019
- Norfolk | 9:30 a.m. CT | Norfolk Public Library, 309 N 5th St, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Lincoln | 2:30 p.m. CT | Nebraska State Office Building, Lower Level A, 301 Centennial Mall South Lincoln, NE
- Website Streaming | 2:30 p.m. CT/1:30 p.m. MT | Register
The website streaming option is utilizing Webex software, if you are attending the public hearing through this method, please register in advance to receive the access code. Registration is free.
The Webex service may require use of a telephone to have access to the audio portion of the workshop. Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for the workshop and a call in number. This number will incur long distance charges. If you do not want to incur these charges, please select the Call Me option when accessing the workshop. This option will call you directly at the number you enter.
If you have any questions concerning the 2019 Proposed Annual Action Plan Public Hearing, please contact Rebecca Schademann at (402)471-3172, (800) 426-6505 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org